Augusta, United States: From September 1 through December 31, qualified commercial customers can test drive any new 2017 or 2018 Carryall commercial vehicle and be entered in a contest to win US$1,000 in Ingersoll Rand power tools.
Draws will be held monthly, beginning in September.
Eligible vehicles include:
- All two-wheel and four-wheel drive Carryall work utility vehicles
- All Carryall and Villager Low Speed Vehicles (LSVs)
- All Villager and Transporter people movers
- Vehicles in the new Carryall Fit-to-Task Series
To enter, simply visit http://clubcardealer.com/carryallpromotions and complete a short online form to request a test drive. You will receive an email confirmation.
Your local Authorised Club Car Dealer will call or email you to schedule the test drive. Print the email confirmation and give it to your local Authorised Club Car Dealer after the test drive. The dealer will register you to win US$1,000 in Ingersoll Rand Power Tools.
“Our new Carryall Fit-to-Task Series lets our customers buy vehicles configured for the task at hand, rather than adding makeshift accessories and attachments,” said Mary Sicard, Commercial Marketing Leader for Club Car, an Executive Member of the Asian Golf Industry Federation.
Each of the cars in the series is configured to speed a specific application on campuses, resorts and other sites.
The series includes 15 vehicles, in different sizes and at varying price points, including:
- Facilities-engineering vehicles with tool or van box systems
- Grounds-maintenance vehicles
- Security vehicle
- Housekeeping vehicles
- Food and room-service vehicles
- Three ambulance models, including a four-wheel drive
- Refuse removal vehicles, including a high-dump model
“Carryall work utility vehicles are purpose-built for demanding jobs with rustproof aluminium frames, maximum speeds of 25 mph and suspension systems designed to carry loads,” said Sicard.