Bangkok, Thailand: Azalea Hospitality, an innovative golf management and consulting firm, has announced the launching of a revolutionary mobile communication platform called NotifyMe.
NotifyMe is a straightforward but extremely sophisticated enterprise-class business-to-client notification solution that promises to address issues concerning technology and language in the multi-cultural world. This new communication platform offers golf clubs, and virtually any business, a way to make sure their target audience see messages ‘at the right place, time and most importantly, in their language of choice’.
“NotifyMe is the future for golf clubs that are seeking to find effective ways to engage with their members, guests and employees in real-time and any language,” said David Townend, Founder and Managing Director of Azalea Hospitality, an Associate Business Member of the Asian Golf Industry Federation.
He added: “This smart app not only solves the challenge of communications, but also features Beacon Technology, which allows the facility to communicate, track performance, and up-sell when customers are at the facility.
“The on-going development of the app will include token technology which will allow manageable payments of services using reward points. So far, we are proud to have added some of Asia’s most iconic golf properties as users, including Amata Spring Country Club, Thai Country Club, Sentosa Golf Club, Discovery Bay Golf Club and Siam Country Club, to name a few”.
Kevin Bloom, Chief Executive Officer at If You Can Holdings Limited, added: “This product is one-of-a-kind, and doesn’t have any direct technology competitors, which was recognised by David early on the development phase.
“We are thrilled to partner with Azalea Hospitality as it was at their managed facility, and Thailand’s premier private club, Amata Spring Country Club, where the app was first launched. To have Azalea Hospitality move from customer to shareholder is a true testament of the potential this app brings to businesses big and small, and we look forward to seeing it being used by golf and hospitality operators around the globe.”
NotifyMe offers state-of-the-art features and benefits such as:
- Native Language Support: During the set-up process, the app detects the smartphone language and then sets the interface language of the app to which language they support. The app has a built-in translation for up to 200 languages.
- Internal Clients: Managers can efficiently keep in touch with employees in real-time.
- External Customers: Customers will be notified in real-time.
- Security: This app keeps in mind the safety of the customer, so all information is encrypted and secured.
- NotifyMe is available now, and has a free 60-day trial period, with on-going rates as low as US$95 a month for small enterprises up to US$750 a month for large organisations.
NotifyMe is available at www.ifyoucan.com/notifyme