Orlando, United States: Jonas Club Software will attend the 2020 PGA Merchandise Show and 2020 CMAA World Conference & Club Business Expo showcasing their industry leading solutions.
At the upcoming industry trade shows Jonas Club Software – a Full Business Member of the Asian Golf Industry Federation – will be debuting innovative new products, continuing their mission to help clubs thrive.
For Jonas Club Software, 2019 was a year of innovation, not only through the numerous enhancements made to their existing applications but also with the release of several new solutions, all designed to address the ever-changing technological needs within the private club industry.
Exclusively debuting at the 2020 PGA Show and CMAA World Conference:
- Shift Manager – Managing your staff scheduling has never been easier. Shift Manager provides a complete solution for easy scheduling, tracking and communicating with your employees all from a mobile app.
- Self-Serve Kiosks – Jonas Club Software’s Point of Sale and ELO’s Touchscreen Displays combine to bring self-serve kiosks to the private club industry. Respond to consumer trends and allow members to make quick, convenient purchases throughout a club without the need for staffing.
- A New Mobile Point of Sale App – Jonas’ new mobile Point of Sale App allows club waitstaff to perform several functions that would normally be done at a stationary POS terminal, by way of a mobile device regardless of internet connectivity.
- Integration with SkyTab – Pay-at-the-table is here. The state-of-the-art hardware, combined with Jonas’ POS system, creates a seamless pay-at-the-table solution your members and staff will love.
- The new ClubHouse Online – Have you seen a Jonas ClubHouse Online website lately? New advancements in ClubHouse Online now enable stunning new graphic layouts and jaw-dropping visual effects that will enhance a club’s online presence.
In 2019, clubs benefited from new innovations and enhancements including:
- The release of Online Ordering – One of the newest applications that is helping clubs thrive, Online Ordering allows members to place food orders through a clubs website or mobile app. Click here to learn more about Online Ordering.
- Better facility insight with Activity Tracking – Monitor member check-in, gain insight on the utilisation of club facilities and charge members based on various criteria with Activity Tracking. Click here to learn more about Activity Tracking.
- Better decision-making with MetricsFirst – Collect and merge data from various systems and analyse them within cloud-based dashboards. MetricsFirst allows clubs to track member trends, identify at-risk members and make better data driven decisions. Click here to learn more about MetricsFirst.
- Enhancements to MemberInsight – Collect, manage, analyse and follow up on member feedback with Jonas Club Software’s member intelligence tool. Through its latest enhancements, MemberInsight is bringing more automation and time-saving features when it comes to member follow up. Click here to learn more about MemberInsight.
- The launch of Appointment Bookings – The Appointment Booking module allows staff to easily manage their schedules and enables members to easily book appointments at a club at their desired times, with their desired instructor. Click here to learn more about Appointment Booking.
- Seamless Integration with Kitchen Display Systems (KDS) – Keep your kitchen organised with the help of a Kitchen Display System integrated with Jonas Club Software’s Point of Sale and features item timing, order alerts and advanced reporting options. Click here to learn more about KDS integration.
- The release of Responsive Online Booking applications– All of Jonas Club Software’s Online Booking applications are now fully responsive. This means that members can now easily perform online bookings from any device. Click here to learn more about online booking applications.
- The impact of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) – Track, engage and nurture prospective or current members with the help of the CRM application. Click here to learn more about CRM.