We provide total solutions in turf care management for golf courses, parklands, stadiums and other public facilities. Our products range from turf maintenance equipment, buggies and utility vehicles to sprinkler systems and fertilisers. With complete service, warehousing and distribution facilities in the region, we are well equipped and ready to adapt swiftly to local requirements.
Why Join Us?
We are the market leader in the South East Asian region and represent the top brands in the industry; we offer extensive expertise and solutions to our clients through our dedicated and well-educated staff.
We are a regional team and our organisation works and shares ideas across the network. We have an open-minded culture with opportunities to learn and share best practices with our regional team as well as with our international partners.
We provide regular training sessions for our staff in products and solutions sales as well as building personal skills through internal as well as external training and learning programmes.
We invite suitably qualified candidates to apply with us:
Job Summary :
Overall responsible to supervise, train and provide support on troubleshooting complex technical issues, repairs and maintenance of equipment and to be the liaison between customers and service departments across the region with an emphasis on increasing customer satisfaction, driving customer loyalty and achieving maximum productivity.
- The area of responsibilities covers increasing technical knowledge and improving technicians’ productivity and efficiency in fixing equipment right, the first time through continuous training and sharing of best practices across the region, reviewing and maintaining technical documents/ references and escalating technical cases to the Principals for next level support, providing technical and warranty support on equipment through phone calls, on-line or on-site support to customers when necessary.
- Responsible for complex technical issues requiring innovative solutions where results are key to successfully resolve customer issues in a timely manner.
- Staying up-to-date and have in-depth knowledge on the range of new and existing products/ equipment and their features, systems and technologies in order to support and train our technicians and end-users.
- Actively promote and support the usage of new and existing IT systems and portals (i.e. Fleet Management System, IoT) with focus on data analytics to improve the overall health of equipment through prompt service maintenance and parts replacement programs.
- Diploma in Electronics/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 8-10 years’ experience in a technical role with experience in technical training.