- Develop a sales plan to deliver on targets and achieve growth.
- Work in partnership with the dealers to identify new sales opportunities and manage existing accounts.
- Along with the Channel Manager, create and execute a distribution development strategy.
- Identify business development opportunities, gather competitive intelligence and conduct local market research.
- Implement sales programmes for product, positioning, and promotions.
- Be the product knowledge expert in region, supporting dealers with sales training to ensure proficient representation of the brands.
- Capture the needs of the market and provide business intelligence and pricing dynamics to the product management team.
- In collaboration with the marketing team, develop a regional specific plan to include advertising, dealer support, collateral and other marketing tools required to support sales achievement and growth in the region.
- Liaise closely with Operations in Ipswich, UK and Augusta, Georgia to ensure customer demand is planned; quality and delivery performance meets customer expectations.
- Understand market drivers of demand and sensitivities by developing relationships and maintaining open communication with key industry contacts, distributors, dealers and customers.
- Responsible for adherence to Corporate and Divisional policies and practices.
- 5 years commercial experience, ideally in Turf and/or Vehicles
- Degree or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- IT Literate
- Driving License
- Commercial Awareness
- Inter‐personal skills
- Presentable and articulate
- At ease with engineering / mechanical
Responsibility For: Australia and New Zealand
Position Located: Australia
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Reporting to: Regional Sales Director APAC
To apply please send a CV and cover letter to [email protected]