Golf Saudi, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Saudi Golf Federation, recently unveiled what is arguably the most ambitious and pioneering strategy in the game’s recent development history. The strategy will provide a form of golf at every price point, to accommodate every level of competence and interest; from complete beginners to seasoned pro’s, something which is unique to the region.
To fulfil our ambitions Golf Saudi are seeking both Female and Male PGA Qualified Teaching Professionals. Applicants will be joining an expanding dynamic team actively introducing and developing golf in what is a new and exciting emerging golf market.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Full PGA qualification from a worldwide recognised education body such as the PGA of GB & I, PGA of America or similar.
- University/Higher level diploma.
- 5 years’ experience delivering coaching programs at a Golf Club/Golf Academy facility.
- Possess an excellent knowledge of golf coaching best practices.
- Previous experience working with and developing junior golfers.
- Regional experience an advantage.
- A willingness to continue education and personal development.
- Arabic speaking skills preferred but not essential.
- Delivery of individual golf coaching, golf education training and the Golf Saudi development programs.
- Assist in the delivery of any mass participation initiatives at the facility.
- Responsible for the management of the lesson schedule.
- Work with the Director of Instruction to ensure all goals are achieved.
To apply, please forward a CV and covering letter to [email protected]