We provide total solutions in turf care management for golf courses, parklands, stadiums and other public facilities. Our products range from turf maintenance equipment, buggies and utility vehicles to sprinkler systems and fertilisers. With complete service, warehousing and distribution facilities in the region, we are well equipped and ready to adapt swiftly to local requirements.
Why Join Us?
We are the market leader in the South East Asian region and represent the top brands in the industry; we offer extensive expertise and solutions to our clients through our dedicated and well-educated staff.
We are a regional team and our organisation works and shares ideas across the network. We have an open-minded culture with opportunities to learn and share best practices with our regional team as well as with our international partners.
We provide regular training sessions for our staff in products and solutions sales as well as building personal skills through internal as well as external training and learning programmes.
We invite suitably qualified candidates to apply with us:
Job Summary :
Reporting to the General Manager of Turf & Irrigation, job holder is responsible and accountable for the overall performance and P&L of the Parts & Service department for the Malaysian market:
- Drive the sales of Parts through directing and managing the sales team and day-to-day operation to achieve established sales target, profit margin and
- customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for planning, developing and managing the service team in meeting both customers’ and the Department’s business objectives and expectations.
- Work in collaboration with both the local and regional management team members to plan and develop parts and service strategies for competitiveness and profitable growth in the target market segment.
- Manage the sales team to achieve the overall sales budget and profit margin whilst ensuring that all sales activities and business processes are performed in accordance with the policies and procedure of the company.
- Promote and sell the assigned products to achieve sales and profit margin that are in line with the Company’s standard contract terms and conditions.
- Identify and increase sales to inactive customers.
- Increase sales to existing customer through up-selling and cross-selling, where appropriate, by meeting with customers together with the scheduled meeting of the equipment sales team.
- Ensure maximum profitability for performance and non-performance parts through constant monitoring of costs/prices/margins and analysing of sales data.
- Manage the Service team to achieve the business targets whilst ensuring service activities and business processes are performed in accordance with the policies and procedures of the Department and the Group.
- Develop and execute sales and marketing plan that are in line with the business strategic goals through cooperation with sales and regional management team members.
- Degree in Engineering or similar field.
- Minimum 8 – 10 years in After-Sales operations and customer service environment, with experience in leading and supervising a parts and service workforce.
- Preferably 3-5 years of spare parts sales experience or relevant experience.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and organizational skills, with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Good knowledge of sales contract terms and conditions.
- Good knowledge of sales processes and service standards.
- Competent in sales forecasting and budgeting.
- Well versed in Environment, Health and Safety requirements.