The Workshop Manager is responsible for the management and maintenance of all machinery and mechanical equipment assets within the Golf Club. The Workshop Manager will lead and supervise a team of mechanics and technicians, ensuring the equipment fleet is operating efficiently, meeting safety standards, and is maintained to the highest possible standard.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Qualified Mechanical Engineer or equivalent.
- Experience in a supervisory role of a similar standard.
- Relevant certifications or licenses for equipment repair and maintenance.
- Advanced knowledge of golf course maintenance machinery and equipment.
- Advanced computer understanding and knowledge.
IF INTERESTED, email resume to: