We provide total solutions in turf care management for golf courses, parklands, stadiums and other public facilities. Our products range from turf maintenance equipment, buggies and utility vehicles to sprinkler systems and fertilisers. With complete service, warehousing and distribution facilities in the region, we are well equipped and ready to adapt to local requirement.
Why Join Us?
We are the market leader in the South East Asian region and represent the top brands in the industry; we offer extensive expertise and solutions to our clients through our dedicated and well-educated staff.
We are a regional team and our organisation works and shares ideas across the network. We have an open-minded culture with opportunities to learn and share best practices with our regional team as well as with our international partners.
We provide regular training sessions for our staff in products and solutions sales as well as building personal skills through internal as well as external training and learning programmes.
We invite suitably qualified candidates to apply with us:
Irrigation Sales Engineer/Manager – Singapore
The position is for a technical-oriented sales engineer/manager with relevant years of experience in irrigation product, or project technical sales in water or related business. The candidate is required to acquire new leads & opportunities and to provide technical sales proposal in Turf, Landscape, and Golf irrigation. The candidate is also required to promote and market products related to water or landscape application as assigned by the company.
- Responsible for acquiring new leads and opportunities in Irrigation and related product/project sales to meet the yearly sales budget
- Maintain and service existing customers in Turf & Landscape, and Golf
- Provide product & technical advice to customer as well as to understand the general irrigation design concept and provide technical sales proposal
- Promote and market other Turf, landscape or water related product
- Able to understand irrigation technical specification, drawings and prepare sales proposal and sales presentation
- Liaise with the key vendors and contractors during the sales and project execution phase
- Manage customer calls involving technical queries, faults, and other product related issues
- Promotion and sales of new products
- Degree or Diploma in Engineering/Mechanical/Mechatronic or Plumbing
- At least 3 years’ experience in similar trade or position
- Knowledge in AutoCAD Design, Microsoft Project & Windows applications are preferred
- Possess Class 3 Driving License and owns personal transport
- Self-starter, team player and able to multi-task
- This is an individual contributor role with no supervisory requirements. Successful applicant will be required to perform the necessary responsibilities on the ground with independence
- Suitable candidates will be excited by solving technically challenging solutions, and should have accumulated experiences in water hydraulic solutions in the field of irrigation, pumping, plumbing or building sprinklers solution