Golf Saudi, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Saudi Golf Federation, recently unveiled what is arguably the most ambitious and pioneering strategy in the game’s recent development history. The strategy will provide a form of golf at every price point, to accommodate every level of competence and interest; from complete beginner to seasoned pro, something that is unique to the region.
Golf Saudi will be part of the creation of facilities which have been tailored to meet needs and tastes of all demographic profiles. We have planned a blend of course types; high profile tournament courses that can stage professional events, championship and resort developments to rival the best in the world and accessible ‘municipal’ style courses that promote access and enjoyment.
Golf Saudi is looking to recruit a “Superintendent” to join the dynamic management team of a Club 35 mins south of the centre or Riyadh, it was one of the first golf courses built in the Kingdom. Golf Saudi will assist with the management and initial enhancement of the golf course and facilities.
- Establishment of property level Policies, Procedures and Maintenance Practices
- Creation of fertilization, chemical, pest management program
- Implementation of sustainability strategies
- Project Management
- Training and performance management
- Creation and implementation of machinery maintenance program
- Innovator and problem solver
- Irrigation – Water management
- Legal compliance
- Member of recognised Golf Course Superintendents Association
- Qualifications in Golf Course Management from a recognised college or university
- Minimum 3 years as Assistant Golf Course Superintendent or Golf Course Superintendent
- Warm grass experience, past management
- Management experience
- Ability to work flexible hours
This job will require the successful candidate to live in Saudi Arabia
Remuneration – Commensurate with experience