The Role :
An opportunity exists for a Field Service Representative to join our Asia Export Team in Japan. This role will be primarily responsible for managing professional relationships between Toro, distributors, dealers, and end users by providing before and after-sales service solutions for Toro products, services, and applications. Expand market awareness of Toro’s complete turf maintenance solutions, with an emphasis on delivering a best-in-class customer experience through on and off-site technical support and training functions.
Key Objectives :
- Help develop a superior network of Toro service partners, with the capacity to support the ongoing business growth, so that network operational capabilities meet and exceed end users’ distributors’ current and future expectations.
- Gather market intelligence and support the launch of new Irrigation, Equipment, Aftermarket, and Service business initiatives.
- Ensure service partners established KPIs are completed on time, improve efficiency, and support operational costs optimization.
- Provide technical support to Toro and the distributor sales teams to assist them with the compilation of quotes and tenders.
- Execute distributors and end-users on-site visits to champion parts, and service initiatives and report on potential business opportunities.
- Drive end users and distributors’ engagement with the “Internet of Turf” applications to grow brand awareness and strengthen customer loyalty.
Skills & Experience :
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills with a commitment to delivering best-in-class customer experience.
- Previous experience in hands-on and remote product technical support and training delivery roles, with an emphasis on building trusting relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to interpret and analyze hydraulic and electrical schematics, engineering drawings, parts diagrams and etc.
- Advanced computer application experience – PC and ‘Microsoft Office literacy, preferably SAP RP/3 operational exposure Monday.com, CRM/Sales Force, or other database management skills.
- Strong organizational, project management, communication (Written, Auditory, and Verbal), and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently, with minimal day-to-day supervision.
- Language/s – Japanese, English – Must have
- Understanding and practical application of business operational and financial data.
- Have a valid passport. Regular overseas and domestic travel will be required.
Working at Toro :
Toro is a leading worldwide provider of innovative solutions for the outdoor environment including turf and landscape maintenance, underground utility construction, rental and specialty construction, and irrigation solutions. You’ll enjoy a workplace founded on ideals. Where people and performance are valued equally. Where ethics are a way of life. Where relationships thrive on trust and respect.