- Drive Channels Partners to deliver strategy for Turf and Vehicle products.
- Manage dealer and distributor partners using scorecard metrics to achieve company financial objectives.
- Works with the RSD to identify and on‐board new Channel Partners to build business.
- Liaise closely with Operations in Ipswich UK and Augusta Georgia to ensure customer demand is planned; quality and delivery performance meets customer expectations.
- Provide business intelligence and pricing dynamics to the product management team.
- Implement sales programmes for product positioning and promotions.
- Conduct business reviews with covered business partners.
- Recommend improvement strategies regionally.
- Drive forecast transparency across channel partners through ownership and accountability.
- Ensure full inventory detail from channel partners is available to enable data driven decisions on production mix and volume.
- Work with established systems and processes as well being a key influencer on system and process upgrade and improvement.
- Work with Regional Sales Managers and Key Accounts Manager to deliver objectives
- Degree or equivalent
- 5 years commercial experience at Senior Level, ideally in Turf and /or vehicles
- IT literate
- Driving License
- Commercial Awareness
- Inter‐personal skills
- Presentable and articulate
- Should be at ease with engineering/mechanical issues
Salary: commensurate with experience
Reporting to: Regional Sales Director APAC
To apply please send a CV and cover letter to [email protected]