Absolute Golf Services Co., Ltd is a leading provider of management and consultancy services to Golf and leisure facilities in Asia. We are currently seeking a highly motivated, experienced, well connected person in the Thailand golf industry to expand our business portfolio into the region.
Job Type: Business Development Manager
Business Unit: Corporate Office
Job Group: CE – Manager – Level 4
Reporting Line: VP Business Development
- To achieve the related targets of the group for Golf management agreements, Golf Consultancy Agreements and 59club Asia business activities.
- To contribute to develop a growth strategy from the VP Business Development.
- To develop relationships and networks so to enable an aggressive lead generation pipeline.
- Be responsible for all documents, proposals, agreements, handover documents and related submissions with the related parties within the AGS Group to achieve securement of business for the approval of the VP Business Development.
- To contribute to concluding B2B activities, plans and initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive the referral partners activities and productivity in all geographic locations.
- Develop and enhance our business referral networks in all geographic locations.
- Work with the Market Research/Business Analysis teams to qualify leads for consideration of VP Business Development.
- Involvement in the preparation of all proposals and agreements and follow up for the securement of business for AGS/59club products after related approval.
- Coordinate with the AGS/59club Operations team to arrange plan reviews or site inspections as required.
- Coordinate operating pro-forma forecasts where and when required with corporate, division teams sales/marketing/operations and human resources teams.
- Conduct client presentations and entertainment as required based on the company’s established standards and in some cases site visits and trade events.
- Be involved with handover documents preparation with VP Business Development.
- Update Management pipelines on a weekly basis.
- To keep updated and update the VP Business Development on market developments and related information.
- To ensure that in all engagements we are representing the AGS Group and its’ products in a professional manner.
- Involvement in the preparation the annual business strategy document with the VP Business Development.
- Together with the VP Business Development input on AGS Group’s annual budgets relating to assumed business generation and timing as well as business development expenses.
- A good understand of the hotel/golf sector.
- Entrepreneurial outlook and a self starter.
- Out of the box thinker.
- Can be flexible and adaptable based on the situation.
- Fluent in both written and spoken in English and Thai language
Note: This job description can be modified, as business demands require without prior notice.