The Asian Golf Industry Federation (AGIF) was formed in 2010 as a not for profit golf industry federation with members and partners involved in all facets of the golf industry throughout Asia. The Federation seeks to assist the golf industry in Asia to take the next step in development toward a sustainable industry.
Since 2010, the AGIF has grown it’s membership base and member offerings significantly and is currently seeking a Book Keeper on a part time bases.
The AGIF is currently seeking a Part-time Bookkeeper, one day per week, to work with our small team.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer and working closely with the Board.
The Bookkeeper will be responsible for Financial and Statutory administration requirements of the AGIF, including
- Account receivables and account payable
- Maintaining transaction records using Quickbooks
- Follow up overdue payments
- Prepare staff salary and expense claims for payment and reimbursement
- Conduct monthly bank reconciliations
- Prepare monthly financial reports
- Preparation of all financial compliance requirements including
- Government taxes, insurance and other regulatory payments
- Preparing and filing reports for the Registration of Societies
- Advising management on deadlines
- Meeting submission deadlines
- Prepare Tax filing documentation and work with the Auditor to complete the annual audit
- Any other financial assistance as required by management
- Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance/Accounting/Banking or equivalent
- Experience using Quickbooks preferred
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Previous bookkeeping experience preferred
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to start immediately preferred
Propose we consider the role to be one (1) day per week, eight (8) hours, at S$20.00 per hour. This works out at approx. S$700.00 per month.