TANAH MERAH COUNTRY CLUB – Hiring Now!
Responsible for the planning and execution of golf course maintenance works as well as the supervision of staff to ensure projects and targets are met.
Education and/or Experience :
• Diploma or Degree in Turf Management Horticulture/Landscape / Biology or equivalent.
Job Knowledge, Core Competencies and Expectations
• Work experience in a golf course will be an added advantage
Skills & Knowledge
- Computer literate with general Microsoft/Apple programs
- Excellent command of written, spoken and reading English
- Enjoy the outdoors and being close to nature as well as able to handle administration work
- Strong leadership to motivate and support training of a large team of golf course maintenance and mechanical crew
- Report to the GCM Superintendent on all matters pertaining to course maintenance.
- Assist in developing and implementing an effective maintenance plan towards the proper upkeep of the golf courses and their surroundings to international standards.
- Support the superintendent and supervise a team of Course Supervisors and Grounds-man and to collaborate closely with a team of landscape Groundsman and their Horticulturist.
- Assist to monitor and ensure the proper upkeep of course machinery / equipment to international standards, through the Workshop Executive and his team of supervisors and mechanics.
- Assist to monitor the annual Golf Course Maintenance budget, including capital expenditure.
- Assist in the management of the inventory system for fertilizers, chemicals, and equipment spare parts.
- Attend regular meetings with the Course Superintendent and Supervisors and Groundsmen.
- Attend all meetings pertaining to course maintenance including the Greens and Development Committee meetings, course inspection meetings and any other meetings as may be determined by the Director of Golf from time to time.
A Competitive Salary and Benefits Package, from $3,800 to $4,500, will be offered. Interested applicants are invited to submit an updated resume to [email protected]