Norwalk, Connecticut, United States: PGA Show Connects, a year-round, interactive virtual community of premium golf industry content, digital business sourcing and professional networking programmes, will present a free webinar addressing technology-enhanced golf experiences on Wednesday (September 16, 2 pm ET).
The ‘Using Technology to Create a New Experience, Engage Members and Reach a New Audience’ webinar is presented by Toptracer.
- Ben Bauer, PGA, Director of Golf at The Club at Ibis
- Dale Folmer, Vice President of Operations at CBIGG Management (C-Bons International Golf Group Management)
- Jim Lombardo, PGA, Head Golf Professional at Erin Hills (Wisconsin) Golf Course
- Ben Sharpe, President of Toptracer
The webinar will be moderated by Brian Crowell, PGA, Director of Instruction at Osiris Country Club and co-host of ‘On Course’ on SiriusXM PGA Tour Radio.
Designed for PGA Professionals and golf facility operators, this complimentary webinar shares how golf facilities have cracked the code on using technology to create engaging experiences for avid, casual and novice golfers.
Panellists will share their technology-driven best practices, including new gamified experiences, real-time traces and innovative practice formats, resulting in more active member engagement, new player traffic and increased revenue.
PGA Professionals and golf operators will gain several key takeaways from the webinar including:
- Learn how to leverage the latest game technology to engage and connect a community of golfers, and unleash a range’s true potential.
- Discover how game technology can keep current members coming back, and attract a new, more diverse set of guests – essential to sustained business success.
- Explore how golf facility operators have found new ways to monetise the range experience on an on-going basis, no matter their business model.
The ‘Using Technology to Create a New Experience, Engage Members and Reach a New Audience’ webinar is part of the PGA Show Connects twice-monthly series of webinars, which provides free access to live and on-demand education and insights from industry leaders.
Participants are able to connect directly to webinar speakers with question and answer sessions and real-time polling, accessible on any browser and any device.
Full details and complimentary industry registration are available at www.pgashow21.com/PGAShowConnects