Berkshire, England: The quality of raw materials is one of the most important elements of a liquid feed. The extremely soluble raw materials used in the manufacture of Fusion Bio-Green liquids ensure a formulation which provides optimal nutrient uptake to plants.
Indigrow, a Full Business Member of the Asian Golf Industry Federation, says seaweed (from the same source as Compass Bio-Active) is added to help enhance root structure, along with an amino acid package from plant available L-amino acids, and a trace element inclusion to maintain levels throughout the season.
According to Indigrow, Fusion Bio-Green liquids offer efficient N uptake from three nitrogen sources for short, medium and long-term availability. They contain readily available phosphate in solution to help complement the multiple nitrogen sources. The products in the Fusion Bio-Green range help with maintaining turf requirements and reduce the risk of over feeding. The flexible application window also helps to complement granular programmes.
Independent trials, undertaken at Levity Crop Science, highlight the enhanced root development offered by the seaweed used in both Compass Bio-Acitve and also added to the Fusion Bio-Green products.
Trial results also showed:
- Increased overall root mass.
- Potential to uptake nutrients increased.
- Offers firmer, more stable turf.
- Alleviates plant stress.
L-amino acids and trace elements are both important factors to consider when choosing a liquid feed. Indigrow says the amino acid and trace element packages added to Fusion Bio-Green liquids help with the following:
- Plant available amino acid to boost turf health.
- Anti-oxidants to reduce stress.
- Enables energy conservation within the plant.
- Trace elements spoon fed to maintain optimum nutrition.
- Addresses ‘Law of the minimum’.
Growth is dictated not by the total nutrients available, but by the scarcest as this becomes a limiting factor. Indigrow says that adding its trace element package ensures no element is left inhibiting turf growth.
Fusion Bio-Green liquids offer flexible nutrient management to turf managers. Indigrow products:
- Fit with existing granular programmes.
- Can be tailored to the weather.
- Offer efficient ‘little and often’ nutrient applications.
- Provide high quality soluble available formulations.
- Contain added bio-stimulants for improved root structure and stress reduction.
- Can be stand alone or mixed with additional foliar fertilisers, including Indigrow’s Solar range.