Augusta, United States: Club Car has launched a new line of vehicles through its Custom Solutions Department.
Known as Showcase Vehicles, each is intended for a particular application and based on the appropriate Club Car platform. However, customers can configure the vehicles for their individual needs and sites.
“Our customers often have unique requirements. These vehicles give them a framework to build on, yet lets them select the accessories that will solve their problems, speed productivity and reduce drive time for particular applications,” said Rick Whitfield, Custom Solutions Manager for Club Car, an Executive Member of the Asian Golf Industry Federation.
The vehicles are available now and include:
- Carryall 1700 Long-bed All-wheel Drive. Add an extended bed, cargo box, high-dump hopper, stake side kit, van box, electric bed lift, power steering or other options.
- Villager 8 Bell Service Vehicle. Select a six or eight-passenger model customised with options such as luggage bed, stake side kit, hand-truck holders and extended bell service canopy with triple garment racks.
- Precedent Stretch People Mover. Available in gas or electric with four forward-facing seats and a variety of options.
- Carryall 1500 All-wheel Drive Facilities-Engineering Vehicle. Accessorise this vehicle with a van box, tool boxes, stake sides, ladder racks, power steering and many other options.
- Carryall 900 Grounds Maintenance Vehicle. With a bed length of 101 inches (256.54 centimetres), it accommodates stake sides, rear receiver, reverse buzzer, power steering and more.
- Transporter XL People Mover. Choose one row of seating and a very long bed, two rows of seating and a medium bed, three rows of seating with a shorter bed, or four rows of seating. Then add your options.
- Carryall 1500 Automatic All-wheel drive Snow Removal Vehicle. Add a cab, electric bed lift, salt spreader, power steering or other items. Straight or V-plows available.
- Carryall 1700 six-passenger All-wheel Drive Utility Vehicle.
- Carryall 1500 Snow Removal Vehicle IT with automatic all-wheel drive and Club Car’s IntelliTach quick-change hydraulic tool attachment system.
Club Car’s Custom Solutions Department also designs unique vehicles for virtually any industry or application.
Club Car is a brand of Ingersoll Rand.