Amsterdam, Netherlands: Europe’s leading multi-course owners are preparing for the seventh annual European Multi Course Owners Meeting in the Dutch capital.
The meeting coincides with the 10th Anniversary European Golf Business Conference and will take place on Wednesday, November 25, ahead of the conference opening ceremony.
With an aggregate average of 500 golf courses represented at the meeting the stage is set for Europe’s largest multi-course organisations to discuss and collaborate solutions to increase rounds, revenues, reduce operating costs and to run more stable and profitable businesses.
Following the meeting, the 10th Anniversary European Golf Business Conference line up is set to deliver inspiration for delegates looking to gain new inspirations and ideas for the 2016 season.
The three-day event will bring together over 150 golf course owners, managers, and industry professionals from Europe and beyond.
Following is a taste of what delegates can expect to gain from the anniversary event:
Understand what makes your customers buy.
• Realise the key to driving loyalty and learn how to achieve this.
• Learn how to drive additional revenues at your golf course.
• See how easy it is to make your course female and family friendly.
• Discover the simple steps to exceed your customers’ expectation.
• Gain an insight into your customers experience and how to make this one which converts them into raving fans.
• Reveal the untapped potential behind your brand.