Amsterdam, The Netherlands: Having introduced the MT210 Vibe Spiker heads during several trade fairs in the Netherlands and Sweden, Maredo believes the time is now right to show off these new heads to the rest of the world.
When the MT 210 Vibe Spiker heads are mounted to Maredo’s Mframe 319 – a frame that fits behind a (compact) tractor of 25 HP and up – a spiker aerator behind the tractor becomes active.
Marinus Reincke, Chief Executive Officer at Maredo, an Associate Business Member of the Asian Golf Industry Federation, said: “All heads are mechanically driven and can follow the undulations on their own. They can even make curves!”
The Vibe Spiker heads use the same innovative technology as the other spiker heads in the Maredo range.
The MT210 Vibe Spiker heads have the following technical specifications:
• The rolling spike sections vibrate due to the driven central cam shaft. This vibration makes sure that the spikes are hammered into the soil, crack the soil and leave a nice clean hole when retracted.
• Easy depth adjustment by hand (no tools required).
• Spike thickness: 4 mm
• Distance between the spikes: 52 mm
• Punching of approximately 320 holes per square metre
• The head is maintenance free (just needs cleaning by compressed air)
• Working depth 20-55 mm
For further details, please check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zS41-l2v4E
London, England: GEO Foundation, the international sustainable golf non-profit, and golf marketing and communications agency Performance54, aim to elevate sustainability awareness, action and results across the sport globally.