New York, United States: Callaway Golf Company has unveiled a new line of GPS and Laser Rangefinders. At this year’s PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando, Callaway introduced the GPSync watch, the ECLIPSE GPS and the 300 Laser Rangefinder.
Each of the three devices is equipped with a feature that Callaway says sets them apart in the distance-measuring devices category.
The 300 Laser Rangefinder has a built in P.A.T. (Pin Acquisition Technology) mode, which allows golfers to accurately grab the flag from up to 300 yards away.
The GPSync and ECLIPSE both display yardages to the front and back of hazards (dog-legs, bunkers, water), giving the golfer enough information to lay-up or go for it.
“Overall the response was tremendous! The media, industry, buyers, and PGA pros were very impressed with our new, innovative GPS and Laser devices,” said David Witkoski, Vice President Marketing and Product Development for IZZO Golf, an official licensee for Callaway.
“We look forward to establishing Callaway as a significant player, within this category, for years to come.”
Callaway’s ECLIPSE is a unique and versatile wearable GPS device. The ECLIPSE’s clip can attach to either end of the GPS unit allowing you to have the correct orientation when viewing the ECLIPSE whether it’s attached to your belt or to your bag.
• Pre-loaded 30,000+ golf courses worldwide
• Accurate distances to front, centre and back of green
• Accurate distances to front and back of hazards and dog-legs
• Auto-Hole advance and shot distance measurement
• Scorekeeping features, Putts Per Round, Greens In Regulation
• Rechargeable lithium ion battery
• The ECLIPSE retails for US$199.99
Callaway’s sleek and stylish GPSync watch can be used both on and off the course. The GPSync has all the key features of the ECLIPSE plus –
- Bluetooth enabled (Apple or Android) – view text/e-mail/missed calls notifications
- Upload save round scores to app
- The GPSync retails for US$299.99.
Callaway’s 300 Laser Rangefinder is sleek, compact and easy to handle.
- Range: 5-1,000 yards (5-300 yards to flag)
• P.A.T. – lock on to pin up to 300 yards away
• Accuracy (+/- 1 yard)
• 6x magnification
• Scan landscape to acquire multiple targets
• Water/Fog proof
• LCD display
• Measures in yards or metres
• 4.25 inches by 1.75 inches by 1.5 inches
The 300 Laser Rangefinder retails for US$279.99.
The production is ahead of schedule and all three devices will be available in mid-March.
Callaway Golf is a Full Business Member of the Asian Golf Industry Federation.